2.8.10

When God gives you lemons

Sometimes my biggest wish in life is to wish that I know what I'm doing. I don't know what I'm doing - 92% of the time. It sucks because I do things halfway - I never finish what I started and it's and old habit that I can't kill. I've done this, I've done that.. Name me anything, and I've done it. So what's my deal? These things never go anywhere, that's the deal. A professional pianist? Meh. Perhaps, an artiste? Double meh. A musician? A writer?


I've all left it at a cliffhanger.


I truly do envy those people who know where they're heading in life. Whether it's an office or outdoors. I really wish I knew what I wanted to do. Instead, my brain is mentally spewing out drawings of circles and spirals and triangles, giving out endless arrays of ideas making it even harder for me to settle. It's not because I'm flimsy, it's because I want to keep learning. I want to keep gaining experience. Until my head is fully satisfied. I guess that's just how my mind rolls - and rocks. I have an undecided future, and I'm not scared. In fact, I'm pretty excited. Think about it, I get to keep making mistakes until I finally learn from them. People, can just keep telling me what to rush and make my choices, but let me tell you - it won't be the right one.


So when God gives you lemons, make apple juice, and leave everyone thinking how the fuck you did it.


Till the tea runs out of green,
xo, Ukibubba

No comments:

Post a Comment