21.8.10

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Fifteen: Old enough to know, too young to care.

Another birthday, another year older, another wrinkle about to appear. I would kill to go back to the days where my only problem was what scrunchie to use to school the next day. I kinda miss being my care-free self, running around the house with just a t-shirt and my underwear. But those days are long gone and there's nothing I can do to get them back. We're all growing up everyday and so the only direction to go is forward.

I hated the fact that I was turning fifteen. But hey, in two years time there will be a new legal driver along the streets and in a years time, I'll actually be done with school. So I have so much to look forward to and I should stop sulking about the past and be excited for the future - because it's the only thing I've got.

So here's to being fifteen, age is nothing but a number. Thanks to everyone who gave a second of their precious life to wish me a great birthday ♡

Till the candle blows,
Suka, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment