19.6.09

YEEEESSSS.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Why am I 'YES'ing? BECAUSE EXAMS ARE OVERRRR. OVER I TELL YOU! No more staying up studying and revising. I'M FREEE. No, not really. I'll still be getting exams for the rest of my life. Unless... I drop out of school. Bwahah, as if in a MILLION YEARS will that ever happen. I'm just saying the impossible and I should really stop. Bad habit. Like when I was little, I wanted to be a doctor but that was obviously "the impossible" because I realised my fear of blood as soon as I hit puberty. OKAY, that was a bit out of topic but YES YES YES EXAMS ARE OVER!!! Yeah, I forgot to mention this in my last post. BUT YES!! You do NOT know how happy I am. And I got my results back, wanna see? Well, you can't. Cos I don't take pictures of my test papers, cos that's just sad.

Geography - 83%
Biology - 74% (Grade A)
Chemistry - 73% (Grade A)
Physics - 47% (Grade C) -_______-" Couldn't care less 'bout physucks.
History - Level 5A
Maths - Level 6A

I know, my school's a tad bit weird. They don't even bother to make the grade counts the same! Yeah, one more result to go - English. Ugh, I don't want to think about how bad I did at it. COS I SERIOUSLY MESSED THE ENGLISH EXAM UP. Messed it up real baaaaad.

That's it from me today, toodaloo bloggers! PS; follow me on Twitter! Just recently got it and it's so fun. No wonder people keep talking about it (;

Edit: I got a level 6 on both my writing and reading English exam.


No comments:

Post a Comment