10.10.10

30

1) Lion King is my favourite movie.
2) I hate Oprah Winfrey with passion.
3) I am emotionally attached to things. eg, i can't let my gum go in the trash alone, it needs another piece of gum to go along with it.
4) I think that Edward Cullen should die (not Rob Pattinson).
5) I love sexy intense vampire ninja pickles.
6) My ipod is my best friend.
7) I collect clothing tags.
8) I can't really walk in heels. In fact, I detest them sometimes.
9) I'm in love with my bed.
10) I think purple is the best colour.
11) I hate blood, that's why it's on the inside.
12) I want to live in Disneyland.
13) No, i want to live in Neverland.
14) I am a morning person.
15) I don't brush my hair. It makes it all puffy.
16) I hate beige, it reminds me of Simba.
17) I wish i was born with a pointier nose.
18) I share my birthday with my sister (and we're not even twins).
19) Procrastination is my biggest foe.
20) I used to be left handed.
21) I can drink milk out of the carton and not get yelled at.
22) I love idiocy.
23) I like tea parties with 'small talk' that noone remember when they got home.
24) Nail polish can never last more than 2 days on me because I keep chipping them off.
25) Papercuts are one of my major fears.
26) Ants are, too.
27) I was obsessed with my purple beanie until some ass lost it.
28) I contradict myself.
29) I have "phases". All. The. Time.
30) I am metathesiophobic.

No comments:

Post a Comment